SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Mon Jul 10 11:39:53 PDT 2000

No.  You don't need the SCA to have bizarre relationships.  For about five
years I was dealing with a group of friends, neighbors and associates whose
relationships made most soap operas look normal.  I tend to refer this as
the Joan Elizabeth, Joan Elizabeth Period, named after one of the key
players and the TV show Mary Hartmann, Mary Hartmann.

The situation fell apart before the SCA arrived in Oklahoma, but the remains
of this curious madness moved into the SCA providing much local color.

Bear