SC - viking barley bread

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 08:52:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/11/00 7:37:03 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< P.S.

 What the heck is Romper Room and who is the Bee?????
 Olwen

Oh, the young....  It was the forerunner to Seseme Street for the olders
among us, born in the 50s. The Answer Bee was a character on the show.

And, of course, I'm not saying that **I'm** that old (despite my birthday
yesterday!), but I was lucky enough to live overseas where the old shows go
to die on Air Force Radio and Television stations..... Roger Ramjet, My Pal
Skippy, Fractured Flickers....

Lars