SC - Reports of my abduction greatly exaggerated

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jul 14 09:20:24 PDT 2000

Adamantius sez:

>I am under six feet tall by about 1/8". Rather broad, though. As for
knives, I think I'll go with the #15 iron, a.k.a. a butcher's scimitar.

Rather a huggable well-rounded individual, however....Maybe a bit prickly
with those knives- and let's not forget his Chef's Special, his oft
mentioned 10 inch Dick....

>. The trouble is, that once I'm subdued,
>assuming that were possible, or before I'm subdued,

Not a problem- we'll tranquilize you with a bottle of your favorite Scotch

>there is my lady
>wife to deal with. She's a hair under five feet tall, weighing in at
>about 100 pounds since assuming her post-childbirth, more matronly
>figure. Soaking wet. The trouble is the cleaver, which seems to be both
>larger and heavier than she is. Luckily she is known the world over for
>her sweet, even temper. Right, Andrea? <help me...agree... she's here
>with me...>

Again, not a problem- she'd no doubt be HAPPY to be rid of you for a couple
of weeks- right, Susan? And there's nothing to say that she couldn't come
along- I'd be happy to go out shopping with her, while you're tied up, with
your credit cards... I'm sure she'd love it. I fact, Susan, why don't you
email me privately- I think we have something to discuss.....  ;-) Andrea,
you too- maybe Ateno would benefit from the thoughtful application of duct
tape as well.....

>Me too, but between the move this year which more than doubled our
>mortgage and maintenance, and the fact that we're spending a good chunk
>of the summer looking at elementary schools, it doesn't seem possible
>this year.

Ah, mere details- what's money? And as to Elementary school, Adamantius, why
don't you study for your GED at Pennsic?    ;-)

>The next thing I cook at Pennsic, apart from a dish of tea,
>will be cuskynoles...

Whew- I'm safe...

Phlip (Safely under the Rock, with some hemp leaves {checking out their
fiber properties, yeah, that's the ticket} and a good bottle of single malt
Scotch....)

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous