SC - Thickeners

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jul 14 11:17:34 PDT 2000

You mean there really is a use for that thrice-accursed weed?  (kudzu, I mean)
It has been the bane of existence for many a Southern famer or landscape
person!  I live in constant fear that we'll see some show up on our property.
It's been known to eat whole houses...and if you don't believe me, I can
probably get a photo or two!

Kiri