SC - SAVILLE ORANGES

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jul 15 01:20:35 PDT 2000

Phillipa asked:
> ALSO.... I did buy a tin of saville oranges.  The can says just add 6 LB of
> sugar and some water and you get orange marmalde.   But if I don't want to
> make marmalade, what else can I do with it?

Sauces? See this file in the FOOD-CONDIMENTS section:
sauces-msg        (80K)  2/ 2/00    Period sauces. Sauce recipes.

Maybe there's some more uses in this file in the FOOD-FRUITS section:
fruit-citrus-msg  (27K)  4/ 1/99    Period citrus fruits. Recipes.

But since they are often not the main ingredient, there are probably
a number of recipes using Seville Oranges throughout my food files.
Perhaps a search for "oranges" and "Florilegium" together might turn
up some.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net