SC - Alys' Disappearing Posts

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 12:25:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/00 7:35:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

> Or, maybe I don't really exist.  After all, _I've_ never
>  seen Adamantius and won't see him this year either... and he
>  hasn't seen me...

Come to think of it, I've never seen the two of you in the same room
together.... Hmmmnnn...  maybe you are just two sides of the same person?

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who's never seen the two of them NOT in the same room, either...)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.