SC - - Knives...OK Dicks really....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 17 13:48:49 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> OK, I REALLY didn't want to ask this, but I feel I must1  So WHERE can you
> get a Dick? (You all can snicker AFTER you'll tell me where to buy one.  I
> have't seen them anywhere)
> Phillipa
> <<
>  Wusthof, Dick, or the better lines of Henkels (if the Henkels you are
> looking at is
>  not more than you think you should pay, put it >>

You might take a look at J.B. Prince in New York, who sell online from
http://www.jbprince.com/ . They're almost certainly not the cheapest
such store you'll find, but they're among the best, and they are still
reasonably priced. Their discontinued item room is like a cook's
Disneyland, and how can you not love a store where Alain Ducasse runs in
to shop on the way to work?

Adamantius (who bought both of his ten-inch Dicks there)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com