SC - Re: Bread making Platina style (long)

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Jul 18 09:51:17 PDT 2000

> My mead is made elsewhere by Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, but I am
considering
> setting up a gallon ale pot to produce some fresh barm.  I occasionally
use
> malt extract in baking and it came with a package of bakers yeast to make
> brew, as if I didn't have a 1/2 pound in the refrigerator.
>
> Bear

 Could you please let me know how to do that (setting up a gallon ale pot to
produce some fresh barm).  I have been wanting to use fresh barm ever since
my first feast (that I prepared).  I love to bake all my own breads and have
made bread for 120.

Raoghnailt
Stan Wyrm, Artemisia
Veritas praevalebit