SC - Non-alcoholic drinks

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Wed Jul 19 03:30:13 PDT 2000

hallo folks. I've been sorta lurking for a while (extremely busy) but I'd
like to add that there IS a person in the SCA who is an expert on the
non-alcoholic drink in period. Try Mistress Crystal of Westmark---if I
recall her name correctly off the top of my head (Middle Kingdom). I was
privileged to be a part of a discussion involving her a while ago, and she
is truly supremely knowledgeable on the subject. She's apparently writing a
book on the subject, IIRC.

If anyone has contact with this good lady, it would be nice to have a few
more documented recipes.

Cheers

Aoife