SC - Re: Drought and heat

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 23 17:22:13 PDT 2000

Sounds more like the Valley of the Kings.    Weather
at Glaedenfeld Centre has been just lovely this week
with 75 degrees to 80 degrees highs and lows in the
mid 60s to low 70s.  We had a 2 " rainfall on Wednesday.
Sorry y'all are cooking elsewhere.  Pennsic weather
forecasts sound much like last year, possible rain but
otherwise very cool for August.

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"

degrees F.
That's 44 degrees C.  Nighttime lows are about twenty degrees lower.
Humidity is getting high, for us, too.  Dewpoints over around 55 mean the
evaporative coolers don't cool very well.  We've had very little rain so far
this monsoon season, but we've still got about two months of it.  Average
rainfall in SunDragon (Glendale and Western Phoenix) is a bit over seven and
a half inches annually. In the Sonoran desert, it's about nine inches
annually.  We've had less than two inches since Sept. 15, 1999.<<<<<