SC - Glaedenfeld Centre Doins

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 22:21:53 PDT 2000

<< I'll also be harvesting 4 acres of organic sunflowers
 at the end of August.  Looks like I'll get about 3
 tons or so of sunflower seeds.  I didn't have any
 local brewers want the 6 acres of organic barley,
 so I plowed it under.  Too bad. >>

Well, I'll pay a premium price for some of those sunflower seeds :)  I am the
King of sunflower seeds here in my area!  Love 'em.

As for the barley, if you do it again, let me know.  I may be interested in
buying a few 50# bags from you.  I don't malt my own barley for brewing (too
complicated for my active, on-the-go lifestyle...), but I do use it for
baking, cooking, and eating for breakfast (with heavy cream, honey, and dried
apricots or sun-dried cranberries...)

Balthazar of Blackmoor