SC - Katerine's search for a new name

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 24 16:34:50 PDT 2000

KallipygosRed at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/24/00 4:09:13 PM US Mountain Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
> writes:
>
> > Liner, on the other hand, is my bane, as well as a lipstick that will
> >  stand up to anything oily...
> Revlon came up with a lipstick that is supposed to be useful in that area, it
> was heat tested in the southwest in summer. Comes in a long stick, but can't
> remember the name. Just came out this last summer; but they recommend putting
> it over lipliner.

Yup- I have several colors of the ColorStay lipstick- pretty good stuff
but still won't stand up to a good cream sauce or alfredo or even just
french fries (obligatory food content!). Which makes sense, since it is
an _oily_ makeup remover that they recommend removing it with!

If you haven't unsealed it with food, though, it stays on pretty well-
doesn't even come off on my sweetheart!

But ah, for a lipstick that I could continue my gourmandizing without
fear of naked lips!

'Lainie