SC - toys for tot feast

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Jul 26 09:33:16 PDT 2000

> Also we are a small shire with small budgets, I have trouble justifying a lot
> of meat, I've never seen evidence that everyday people ate a lot of meat,
> Same soap box I have for little squares of yellow cheese.  Expensive,
> wasteful and I doubt it was period.

I'm not sure what you mean about this. I get the impression that bread and
cheese was a very common combination. By 'little squares of yellow cheese'
do you mean cubes of orange cheddar?

I do like soft flavored cheese.  I'm
> also blessed with a friend who has done the research and has won renown for
> her soft flavored cheese.

What is 'soft flavored cheese' please?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"