SC - toys for tot feast

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Wed Jul 26 12:04:14 PDT 2000

Sounds very good, but when is your TFT.  My shire runs one in December,
which would put cherries and peas out of season.  1/2 a pound of meat per
person is that with bones or without.  I usually use a beef round at $1.39
per pound purchased through a wholesaler.  How much do you charge that you
can afford fish or are you getting a great deal?