SC - Really OT: cosmetics

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 26 20:51:07 PDT 2000

Jeanne Stapleton wrote:

> > Marathon Mascara by Covergirl is nearly impervious.
> > I've been wearing it
> > for close to twenty years- you have to take it off.
> >
> Yeah.  There's a bounty in An Tir for "remove Lainie's
> 20-year-old mascara".  :-)

Nah. The bounty is on my virtue. (a rare and valuable commodity...)

And I'll have you know I'm not wearing any makeup today- I'm goofing off
with my son and he doesn't care- he only loves me for my computer and
the manicotti he just stuffed himself with.

> Berengaria
> who has really virulent "tear chemistry" that fights
> any known mascara, sometimes to a draw  (also chews
> through contact lenses at twice the manufacturer's
> suggested replacement rate)

oooh... and again I am the Soul of Restraint ;-)

With naked lashes in An Tir,

'Lainie