SC - My anti modern cheese thing

AlviraMacD at aol.com AlviraMacD at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 10:20:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 07/27/2000 8:48:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
DeeWolff at aol.com writes:

<< Okay, so how many people go to the effort of providing proper
accompaniments
 to the bread portion of their feast and get inundated by the feasters and
 the autocrats with...
 "So, someone forgot to put out the honey butter.."
 My reply.."No they haven't, I didn't make any, it's an SCA custom, not
 period".
 Their reply.."Okay, so you'll make some for me right??".
 My reply...."AAARRGGHHH!!!"

 Explained until blue in the face....now I don't even keep the honey in sight.

 Andrea >>
Not a problem here.  People know that they are going to get as close to a
period feast as I can make it.  They now expect to have things they don't get
at other feasts.  They are often surprised to find they like it too.  Alvira