SC - My anti modern cheese thing

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 12:37:17 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/27/00 7:00:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> You'd be hard
>  > pressed to find an
>  > Executive Chef in my area who makes 15 smackers an
>  > hour...much less a cook.
>
>  That is because you live in the boonies and not in
>  Downtown Caid.  If you were Executive Chef of a hotel
>  or restaurant in Beverly Hills or West Los Angeles,
>  you would be making lots more.  I am sure that
>  Wolfgang Puck earns infinitely more. :-)

The Boonies??  The Boonies??  Why, I live just outside the Boonies....In the
Sticks.... I would NEVER live in the Boonies :)

As for me, I've got my feelers out in the Downtown Caid area, as well... This
town holds nothing for me as far as Culinary Arts are concerned.  I didn't
spend 21 years studying The Art just so I could make Club Sandwiches and
French Dips with Fries... Bakersfield is a cultural wasteland, my friends...
avoid it at ALL costs.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(stepping down off the soapbox to compose a reply to Master A's slam against
Wolfgang Puck)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.