SC - Dandy lion, just dandy

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jul 29 18:52:49 PDT 2000

Branwen said:
> please be patient with me as i still have enormous backlog of files to
> read thru.  I noticed references to wine recipes and if you would like,
> my husband has several from his grandmother, two of which are dandelion.
> In his opinion, such wine is revolting but then he is a mead drinker and
> not big on most other wines.  His notebook is currently misplaced, but if
> you would like, i could prioritize finding it and bring it to pennsic.

I think bringing such a notebook to Pennsic is risky, especially since
it isn't yours. I would consider instead typeing or scanning in some of
the best recipes after Pennsic and posting them to this list. Or photocopy
some of the best and bring that along. All we can do at Pennsic is look
at the book anyway. If you post the recipes here later, some of us may
actually try making some of them.

> Branwen, camping with Tygre Marie at n-5 on the serenghetti (sp?)

I have saved your message along with the others on this list who have
mentioned they will be at Pennsic. I will try to look for you. But
if I can't find you beforehand then hopefully I will see you at the
SCA-Cook's pot luck. Any of you are also welcome to come down to our
camp near the lake, especially at mealtime.  I'm camping with SPCA
(Soup Pot Cooks Association?) in W10.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net