SC - Alcohol-again

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Sun Jul 30 10:40:16 PDT 2000

> And let's not forget that a freshly baked dinner roll, hot from the oven,
> more than likely contains more alcohol (in the form of vapor) than said
> 5-gallon pot of soup.

Depends on how much alcohol you put into the soup to begin with and how
long you boiled it.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"