SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 30 20:41:25 PDT 2000

Drake commented:
> If you can get your hands on a wafer iron, I have a great "coeliac friendly"
> saffron wafer recipe.

Please post this! I'd love to have another wafer recipe. Is this, even
better, a period recipe? The only other "saffron" wafer recipe I have
is from the Polish cookbook discussed here recently. And I never got
it to stick together in one piece. Lots of crumbly, good tasting, pretty
fragments. But a pain to clean off the wafer iron and not exactly
a "wafer".

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net