SC - Re: 2nd Cook's Symposium

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 04:52:57 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/31/00 12:35:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> 2nd Cooks Symposium
>
>  Dear Lady Hauviette,
>
>  You mentioned that you might be organizing another Cooks' Symposium.
Could
>  you give further details?
>  Devra the Baker

Last November we held the first Cook's Symposium here in the Shire of
Starleaf Gate, (Windsor,Ontario). We had a day of classes, hands on,
learning. We had a pot luck dinner, we had a recipe swap- one of our members
brought in a photocopier. We really enjoyed a day of just cooking, ending it
with a great meal.

I have hopes of sponsoring  another, this year looks like early December. I
have to contact the church and see what will fly.

Are others interested? I am looking for teachers.

Hauviette