SC - Greetings from the invisible Francesco

David Dendy ddendy at silk.net
Sun Jul 2 19:53:24 PDT 2000

Greetings all

I've been invisible for some time, even when referred to, as I've been busy
teaching summer session. However, I'm in the break between sessions, with
marking all caught up on, and so I'll try to catch up on a few items i've
marked for reply (recently I'll had trouble even keeping up reading my
e-mail, much less replying). So some of my replies are to things a fair way
back, but people may find them of interest.

Yours tardily,
Francesco
David Dendy / ddendy at silk.net
partner in Francesco Sirene, Spicer / sirene at silk.net