SC - OOP - Ice Cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 21:22:44 PDT 2000

- --- Bonne of Traquair <oftraquair at hotmail.com> wrote:
> so long as the thread already exists:
>
> While stocking up on junk food and goodies to
> placate the girls and their
> teenagersitter whilst my husband and I went
> househunting in Irvine, I came
> accross "medieval madness" flavor ice cream, by the
> Texas Gold company.
> They tossed the container after emptying it, so I
> can't go back to double
> check, but I recall the only flavoring that might
> have related to
> medieval-ness was the malt in the crushed malted
> milk balls.  The basic ice
> cream was chocolate, and choc. chips were in there
> somewhere I'm pretty
> sure.   I was going to get more so I could test this
> cool confectionary for
> myself, but the flavor was sold out when I went back
> 5 days later.
>
> Bonne

Well, Bonne, when you move here to Calif., look for
this in Ralph's Supermarket [which is the largest
chain of markets here in Calif.]  They sell "Medieval
Madness" ice cream under their store label.  I saw
some just last Friday in my local market.  There is
nothing medieval about it.  I think it is supposed to
be a variation of "heavenly hash".

Huette