SC - Hatd Cheese Stefan (was Cressee webbed)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jul 6 00:17:12 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> This is getting wierder. The stuff I quoted the first time came back
> to me even more screwed up. For instance the first time I had the
> ohs with the slashes. Now I don't see them even though I could
> see them before and after I quoted that section. (In the last word
> of Nanna's reply to Akim). And the character substituted for the
> appostraphe in Nanna's message has now been changed to a big black
> dot.

It's possessed. You need to pass a plate of Cuskynoles (the Canonical
version of course- and which one is Canonical I'll never tell) over it
and recite the phrases from the lists' Holy Writ:

	The First Book of the Florilegium, Chapter 4 "Foods and Beverages", vs
2-5:

	"Recipe, please?"
	"Documentation please?"
	"It is of course a scribal error"
	"Moseying on down to the rock now... is the hot tub full?"

If that doesn't fix it, you'll have to consult tech supp- er, uh, a
Canon Lawyer.

Thinking of taking a walk towards the rock myself,

'Lainie