SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 10 13:40:53 PDT 2000

Nope, I suspect that more of the general populace has convoluted situations, and they just don't
talk about it.  In the SCA, we seem to be, for the most part, one big family and we tend to share
things with each other that we might not share otherwise.  At least I hope that's the way it is!
;-)

Kiri