SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #2436

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Jul 12 05:38:41 PDT 2000

> you know I thought the same thing, & I've tried it two years in a row now to
> resounding disinterest.  I suspect if I had a whacking big medieval mortar
> they'd love it, but my dinky little spice mortar sets neither hearts nor
> hands a-thumping :->

Hm. I had them grind scented spices together to make a powder that they
mixed with corn starch to make a scented powder to take home. It was
awfully popular.

I do a scratch'n'sniff demo where I let them grate nutmegs and smell all
kinds of spices and taste candied ginger, if they want.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"