SC - OOP Regrets from Olaf about Pennsic

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Jul 13 10:42:37 PDT 2000

	Well I guess I won't be seeing any of you at Pennsic. I have a bit of news
that falls in to the Good News/Bad News catagory.
My daughter Dawn called me & told me she is getting Married-that's the Good
News-the Bad news is she has set it up for Aug 12th & it can't be changed
(I ASKED).  So it looks like my time & funds are gone in the month of Aug.
(since she has never been she forgot that it was when Pennsic happens) So I
will not be attending.  I had hopped to meet all of you & attend many of
the classes & feast.  Have lots of fun for me.
Hej!
Olaf