SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2434 - Scully's new book - was "Ginestrada"

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 21:14:46 PDT 2000

Yes, I am certainly planning to bring copies of the Scully's Neapolitan with
me.  Reservations wouldn't hurt, though.

Still no word on the Sabrina Welserin that I'm trying to import from Germany,
but I do have the Mark Grant "Roman Cooking", "Moghul Cookery" from the same
publisher, and have just ordered 5 of "The Great Household in Late Medieval
England"--C M Woolgar, Yale Univ Press, which I hope will be pleasing to
people.

Come visit me in Bazaar #Two. I have a special present for my long-term
customers (not as silly as last year's pink flashlights....:-)

Devra the Baker

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com