SC - Kidnapping Adamantius- was Neat website

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 13 23:56:39 PDT 2000

Lainie commented:
> Philippa Alderton wrote:
> > Folks, I really think we oughta kidnap him. Any volunteers?
>
> Ooohh... violence and everything? I don't want to do the kidnapping- I'm
> An Tirian- I just like to watch...

Uh, the SCA is not a spectator sport. No fair just watching. There;s
enough of that around the Pennsic swimming hole. :-)

However, I don't think I want to be too close to this action, either.
Something reminds me of Mordonna DuBois, who when she had nothing
else left, still had a couple of very long, very sharp knives. I think
Adamantius could be just like that. And he's not exactly small.

And remember, this is the guy who jumps into hot, burning ovens. :-)

I do wish he could come to Pennsic, though.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net