SC - cornstarch and cannibis

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 08:21:44 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/00 5:52:45 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Interestingly, this month's Organic gardening has an interesting
 allegation in the letters column, that claims that industrial hemp and
 medicinal marijuana are different strains, >>

This is, in fact, the major argument point for using hemp again in products.
But there is so much bad press about the cousin strain, and so much
dependence and support from alternative products we consume not to do this;
it probably will never transpire. There are some great sites on the web
regarding hemp and history. And then there are some that sound completely
radical and obsessive; our public affairs television here runs stuff in
support of hemp relegislation for these uses almost every night. But I don't
think it helps their cause to have longhaired stoner looking types talking
about the non-drug aspects of the plant.

Lars