SC -gotta brag

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 13:24:31 PDT 2000

Dear  Caointiarn,
Congratulations!  Vivats!! Well done!
Phillipa

     Gotta brag!    A  Food Columnist from   _The Billings Gazette_ sent out
 a call for onion pie,  and I sent in a copy of the original recipe   "Tart
 for an Ember Day" from   _Pleyn Delit_  with my redaction,  and it was
 printed!!   The Column Headline reads:  "Onions take center stage in
 centuries-old recipes"    So, another point scored for Medieval food is
 Delicious!

     (happy dance, happy dance)  it ain't the cover of  _The Rolling Stone_
 but it *IS* a start!!
 gonna buy 5 copies for my mother . . . . .

     Caointiarn >>