SC - Begging A Favor

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Fri Jul 14 21:25:19 PDT 2000

I need to beg a favor of this great list.

My shire will be doing a demo for a local library in two weeks and we
wish to give the kids a taste of medieval foods.  Our handout will
include the original recipe and the redaction (hope to interest the
parents with this).  I am not normally a "kid person" and have none of
my own so I have no clue as to what they will eat.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I once tasted a walnut
paste that the feastocrat called the medieval peanut butter.  It was
good and looked good.  Could anyone provide this recipe?

Thank you for all the help I know I will get.

Rovena