SC - Constance's AoA

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Wed Jul 19 08:48:28 PDT 2000

- --=====================_1696578==_.ALT

Hunh!!  If that Lady doesn't deserve it, none of us do!!!   Vivat!!  Huzzah
for Lady Constance!!

Prydwen

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com

do!!!   Vivat!!  Huzzah for Lady Constance!!<br>
Prydwen<br>
At 02:19 PM 7/19/2000 +1000, you wrote:<br>
you about Constance's AoA, it<br>
is because she doesn't quite believe she deserves it!<br>
Gwynydd<br>