SC - Cooks Pot-Luck

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jul 20 10:35:15 PDT 2000

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> 'Lainie,
> Somehow or other, we've just got to meet and get to know each other face to
> face...we think too much alike not to be the best of friends!

*heh*heh*heh*

*ahem!*

Oh, uh, of course! If you're ever in An Tir... :-) I'm hanging out part
of the time at The Lovely Viscountes Mistress Mistress Regina Romsey's
(looking for work in Portland) and part time at Mistress Alys Megan
Cattwyn's (looking for work in Eugene and being with my kids) and
stealing every moment I can with that tall, silly herald/cook from Glyn
Dwfn. I don't get out of kingdom much but someday I will. I'd love to go
to Pennsic or Estrella and meet all these people from Cooks'- after all,
I read names and occasionally see faces on web pages, but... OTOH,
Seumas could tell you about the things that can happen over e-mail...
:-D

'Lainie