Serving Dishes Re: SC - Re: The Perfect Feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:38:10 PDT 2000

Here in Bright Hills, the Barony owns some of the cooking and serving ware,
and where that leaves off, the Cook's Guild has bought much of the rest.
Some does come from private sources but most is owned by the Guild or the
Barony.  We do agree that a good feast is more than food slapped down in
front of a gentle, but a feast for the eye and senses as well.

As for me, and I don't think I speak alone from here, presentation and a few
surprises and subtlty are nice additions to any feast.

Olwen