SC - Anise & Fennel

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 21 06:03:33 PDT 2000

Hmmm...This is an interesting.  It says that the seeds are toxic.  I have
anise seeds, yes I am absolutely sure they are anise seeds in my spice
closet that we use for something.  When I say absolutely sure that's what
the label says. (I don't know because my mom bought them.--Apparently she
used them  for a lot of stuff because it is a large spice bottle, the kind
you get at Sam's Club).  We also have fennel seeds, which we use for a lot
of things but especially when we make italian sausage.

The seeds are the same sort of shape as the fennel seeds.  When I go home
tonight I am going to investigate how different they look and how they
smell, etc.

	Angeline