Serving Dishes Re: SC - Re: The Perfect Feast

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 11:21:39 PDT 2000

- --- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> HOLY COW! Where on earth do you _store_ all of that!
> Wow...if I had that
> much, I wouldn't have any room left over for my
> fabric! <g>
> --Maire

Actually, it doesn't take up THAT much room.  I have a
storage shed in my back yard devoted to my cooking
stuff.  As for my fabric .... all I can say is that I
am a recovering [pun intended] addict.  Several years
ago, my fabric addiction was threatening to push me
out of my house, so I rented a commercial 15'x20'
storage space and have stored there my 25 years of
fabric acquisition, with the exception of what is in
two chest of drawers and one closet.  In the last
three years, I have only fallen off the fabric wagon
once last Feb., and that was because there were people
here from Southron Gard who needed to shop at our
garment district before taking that long flight home
to New Zealand.

Huette [who doesn't want to talk about her need to buy
cookbooks ...]