SC - Smithsonian dinner

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 24 05:18:14 PDT 2000

And I guess that this perception is furthered by things like the Renaissance
magazine.  I just read an article they published on period cookery...and was
apalled!!!!!  I do intend to write them a letter regarding their misinformation.
I don't care if it is a magazine directed primarilly at Ren Fairs.  It still
should have accurate information.  One of their "period" recipes included
potatoes and green peppers!

We made the fatal mistake of subscribing to it for a year, but, unless they clean
up their act, we won't make the mistake again.

Kiri