SC - anise, fennel, dill clarification

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 24 09:52:58 PDT 2000

THANK YOU!  I believe this much more consice definition is what people were
hoping for all along.  And it is a much more complete answer than I *or
anyone else I've seen) was able to provide.  Thank you for
contributing.  Perhaps now someone will share some of the recipes they are
using Fennel, Aniseed, or star anise in???

I personally detest the flavor of liccorice, but my husband LOVES it.  So
I'm willing to cook something liccorice flavored once a year or so.  :)  I
haven't done this for over a year, so maybe it's time now?

- -Laurene