SC - Smithsonian dinner

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 15:00:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/25/00 2:53:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

> OK, fine, it's not a "New World Food".  But it sure as h*** wasn't used in
>  medieval European cooking, which was my point.
Ah, you can though if your "persona" supports it. My son is a Chinese
traveller seeking to find the edges of the world, and so has packed his kit
and headed out on ship. Consequently, he may have brought some with him....
(SCA way of getting around the facts....) :)

Lars