SC - toys for tot feast

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Jul 26 14:40:48 PDT 2000

Alvira,
	Yum!  This sounds good.  I have some questions, though:
What kind of citrus butters, and do you have a source for these?  I do
have a reference for herbed and flavored butters, I included it in my
Period Breakfasts class.  But I have not heard of using citrus, so I am
curious.
What is the yellow sauce on the grilled gourds, and what kind of gourd
are you thinking of using?
Apple what?  Whole apples served at the end of the feast, or
apple-something?
When and where is this feast planned for?
	Christianna

> Toys for Tots
> Feast Menu
>
> First Remove -      Onion Soup