SC - Bad link - part 2

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 26 16:55:14 PDT 2000

At 10:54 PM 7/25/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:38:16 EDT
>From: LrdRas at aol.com
>Subject: Re: SC - SPECIFIC DETAILS on ANISE and FENNEL
>
>In a message dated 7/22/00 9:54:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>tinyzoo at aracnet.com writes:
>
><< http://www.dk.com/us/shared/product_m_spread.asp?isbn=0789419432 >>
>
>This link does not work. :-(

I figured it out.  DK changed their web site since I posted that link!!!!

Here is what you do.  Copy the numbers at the end of the link:  0789419432
Then when you get to the ... front page?  Click on DETAILED SEARCH.  Then
PASTE the numbers into the ISBN box and click on SEARCH.  It will show you
the correct book.

This is the link I get for the book now...
http://usstore.dk.com/shop/shared/product.asp?ISBN=0789419432

Maybe if you are lucky you can just click on the above and won't have to do
all the copy and paste stuff!  :)

Again, I've been told that to get the discount you need a reference number,
so if you want to order this book after looking at it, use
us96658h.  Thanks!  Sorry for all the confusion.  Hope this helps.

- -Laurene