SC - Sauce question

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Jul 27 06:28:57 PDT 2000

> time back, and some felt that this would be dishonest.  However, alcohol
> is produced in your body when you eat a variety of foods (1 banana
> produces more alcohol in your body than the average dose of an alcohol
> based herb tincture) so it is a matter of following the spirit of the
> law, and also of fulfilling the letter of the law at the same time.

The trouble would come in if you were going to have to hide that fact from
your diners, though. Not all the alcohol does cook out, though enough of
it does that it's safe to use for most people (including many recovering
alcoholics but not all... for some even the taste is too much).

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"