Judges....Re: SC - Re: A question of re-creation

Jennifer L Sweet minxkitten at juno.com
Sun Jul 30 19:11:54 PDT 2000

hi, herbs are of great interest to me and i was wondering how one might
get involved in your guild...  I'm up in erie,pa and this is something i
could really get into.  I've been studying, freestyle, for eight years
now, wild edibles and medicinal herbs.  but i don't consider myself very
educated because i haven't dedicated alot of time so far.  Could you send
me more info, please?  Thank you very much for any help you can
provide...
Branwen