SC - OOP-OT-Life Bites

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jul 1 19:59:01 PDT 2000

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> > so I am back
> > amongst the unemployed...
<snip>

> I am sorry to hear this.  It seems so unfair.
> However, you now are able to qualify for unemployment
> benefits, which will give you some money until you
> find your next job.

Unfortunately, no- I'm not qualified for unemployment. In this state, you
have to have been employed for 90 day before you're unemployed again- and
I' started M 1st after some 11 months of looking. Pray it doesn't take
that long to find something new...

> You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, so much...

(telnetting from a friend's computer- it's sad that I can't even take a
weekend off...)

'Lainie