SC - "Dining with William Shakespeare"

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 5 09:16:01 PDT 2000

Can I get you to do me a favor?  Could you please check to see if it is the book
written by Madge Lorwin?  So far as I know, this book has been out of print
since the mid 80's, and I verified this this past weekend with some friends of
mine who are also familiar with the book!  It should have chapters that are
devoted to "feasts" that are designed for various characters from Shakespeare's
plays, and each chapter should have several recipes with redactions, along with
additional information about the ingredients, recipes, foodways, etc.

Thanks!

Kiri