SC - Norse Event @ L'anse Aux Meadows

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Jul 9 09:37:00 PDT 2000

Good Sunday morning All,

I know I don't post often anymore but I thought I would share this with you
to perhaps help these gentles out in their endeavour to make the "demo" as
authentic as possible. A group of fellow Ealdormerians is heading to
Newfoundland in September, by invitation of the Nfld government, to
re-create a small Norse village. They will however need to eat. I give you
the following as a discussion initializer....

Thanks guys, miss you all

Micaylah