SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jul 10 14:07:47 PDT 2000

I used to be an Guardian ad litem, and my insights there led me to believe
that everyone carries with them a cherem of pain, and that such 'convoluted
situations' are the norm rather than the exception. It's just that such
things are seldom discussed out of family circles, and the various wheels
within the Society are but an extension of that family. And all require but
a quantum of solace to make it all much, much better.

    Sieggy

> Nope, I suspect that more of the general populace has convoluted
situations, and they just don't
> talk about it.  In the SCA, we seem to be, for the most part, one big
family and we tend to share
> things with each other that we might not share otherwise.  At least I hope
that's the way it is!
> ;-)
>
> Kiri
>
> > margali wrote:
> > >
> > > OK, I guess I won't mention the fact that my old husband is married to
my current husbands
> > > ex-fiancee...and at one time all of us lived together when his
ex-fiancee was married to her
> > > first husband.
> > > Stay tuned for the next episode of  'As the Stomach Churns'
> > >
> > > margali
> >
> > Whoa...
> >
> > I've been reading this thread, and- is it just me? Or do SCAdians have
> > more convoluted and bizarrely linked relationships than the general
> > public? Or does everyone lead lives written for Maury Povich?
> >
> > :-/
> >
> > 'Lainie

SCA-Cooks".