SC - Tagine of Lamb, Fresh Dates, and Honey was Re: Roast beef

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 12:12:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 5:32:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Sounds wonderful, but where on earth (or my part of it--Montana) does
>  one find fresh dates?
>  --Maire

To be honest, I have a difficult time obtaining fresh dates, myself (and I
have a very good produce distributor, too).  I usually end up buying the
pitted dates in the little plastic tubs in the "dried fruits" section of my
supermarket.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.