SC - breakfast feast

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Tue Jul 11 20:38:03 PDT 2000

I don't have the documentation but for breakfast I usually do scrambled
eggs, sausage, yeast bread with a fruit topping-mostly apples w/cinnamon,
hot multi-grain/oatmeal with stewed fruit.  The bread can be done the night
before, if you can't get the kitchen then make the bread up during the
previous week and freeze it.  The sausages can be done in the oven about 20
minutes at 350 degrees.  Eggs can be done as needed.  For a drink its
coffee, just can't break old habits.